Some of America’s most absurd laws illustrated in a photo series by Olivia Locher.
I Fought the Law (2014)
1. In Alabama it is illegal to have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at all times.
2. In Georgia Picnics are prohibited in graveyards.
3. In California nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool.
4. In Ohio it’s illegal to disrobe in front of a man’s portrait.
5. In Kansas it’s illegal to serve wine in teacups.
6. In Colorado it’s illegal to have weeds in your yard.
7. In Utah no one may walk down the street carrying a paper bag containing a violin.
8. In Maine it’s unlawful to tickle women under the chin with a feather duster.